Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Westlake falls at home to Olympus


Westlake High School played host to Olympus. I chose this game because the teams had the same record going in, 1-3, and it was a school near to some friends of mine in Saratoga Springs. I am going to be up front about this game. We arrived late with Olympus up 7-0 and my son was fighting a bit of a cold so we left at half time with Olympus up17-0. According to the Deseret News Olympus went on to win 26-6. This has been the second least exciting game I have watched this season. Before I started the blog I went to the Spanish Fork against Park City game and left at half as well. The Don's were up 20-0 at the half and went on to win 49-0 if I remember right.

I am not surprised after watching that these teams had 1-3 records going in. They seemed very inexperienced and the game was sloppy with plenty of turnovers and penalties as I was watching. The one positive I saw in this game is that Olympus took advantage of the turnovers they created and scored points.

Seeing I don't have much to say about the game I will post some of the better pics I got from the game.


Please let me know if there is a game you want me to cover and follow me on twitter @bigward77

No comments:

Post a Comment