Monday, September 3, 2012

Purpose

This blog, as you may have guessed, is about high school football in the Utah Valley. I am writing this blog for a communications class at UVU and will be updating it weekly.

The blog will follow this format: I will attend a high school football game in Utah County of my choosing and give a recap of the game, choose a play of the game, and a player of the game. The blog will very from time to time with random thoughts on football at large, how I think the game could have been better coached, or any number of things.

If you have a game you would like me to go to feel free to suggest as I am not a native to Utah County I'm not sure who the annual power houses are or the schools that produce the most college players may be.

My first game of the week is on the game between the American Fork Cavemen and the Spanish Fork Dons.

No comments:

Post a Comment