Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Please Subscribe

Hey faithful reader. Thank you for your time and I truly appreciate that you choose to read my blog about amateur football. I would like the small favor of subscribing to the blog. I understand there has been some confusion on how to do this, so let me clarify. I believe I have simplified it. All you have to do is click on "All Posts" which should show up above and to the left of the article or right above the about me section. I also have a YouTube page which features all the videos from the games I attend and play in. I also have a Facebook group that has more pictures from the same games and a few extras. Please, please, please subscribe to the blog. If you subscribe to the YouTube page or join the Facebook group I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much for reading and remember get off the bench and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment