Thursday, February 14, 2013

UVU, UIFL, and UTFL


Hey all it has been a long time sense I have updated the page and I will let you in on what I have been up to.

First I played on a team in the UIFL (check out there website http://www.eteamz.com/uifl/). The UVU Wolverines went 5-1 in the regular season and lost our only playoff game in triple OT. Being a full 11-man league it was too much for me to play and also blog about the games. Too much to remember after banging around for an hour. However this did not stop my lovely wife from taking pictures and videos of the games. Check out the pictures at the Facebook page and I compiled the videos and you can see them on YouTube.

On a more positive note the UTFL spring season starts up on the 23rd of February and I will be returning to the BYU team. Check out the league at www.hitsomeone.com or on their Facebook page. If there are interested players out there I am sure their are spots for you somewhere. Just say I, Michael Ward, referred you.

As far as the blog goes I will be trying to do weekly game updates for the BYU team and I want to start doing an All-Time Team blog in which I go through each of the NFL's 32 teams and create an All-Time team. I think I will just go by NFL draft order and start with the Kansas City Chiefs. I will take requests though and would love input on the blog. I know this ventures from the amateur focus of the blog but high school and college is out of season.

Thanks for reading everybody and remember to get off the bench.

1 comment:

  1. I almost forgot check out these videos from the season. http://www.youtube.com/user/AkinoriYamanaka?feature=watch These are simply awesome much love to Colton Thomas for his work on these

    ReplyDelete